mercoledì 9 febbraio 2011

Customer care?


Long story short. My brother want a new android phone, he had an HTC Touch, nice phone, but laggy as hell and it’s quite impossibile to find decent app for WM 6.1 or 6.5
So after months of videoreview he choose for a Motorola Backflip, great phone, metal, glass, lot of design nothing to envy to an Iphone 4. Yeah great, we bought it at a famous italian technology store: “Euronics”.
I ask to phone guy there: “Will be released new android version for this phone?” Answer “Sure there’s an upgrade for 2.1 already” Great!
NO!
Because the upgrade is only for US customers, Fuck, well it doesn’t matter because my brother isn’t really into this things and he’s happy with his phone.
8 days after the phone acts crazy, impossibile to open the contacts, we try to reset nothing, shit, “Tomorrow we take it back and get a new phone”
NO!
Because you can’t change your phone after a week, so they have to send to Motorola for repair,  8 days of use, 250 euros, and waiting for a month.
I complain about the phone guy who tell me about the possibility of upgrade, for italian laws he told me a lie to sell me something I wouldn’t buy, so I should be able to change my phone with another of the same price.
NO!
Well, I wait for the phone came back, time goes by and the phone didn’t come, so yesterday I call Euronics customer care, “Hello where’s my phone?” “your phone is arrived last week, we called you but you didn’t answer”
“So you called just one time??” “Yes because we have a loto f things to do!” Oh men “When can I come?” “Every day past 3:30 pm” “Can’t I come in the morning?” “No, customer care office is closed”
So this is customer care?  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento